Friday, April 11, 2014

Furniture and Appliances

Hi pals,

Today in Grade 7.1 we learned about the furniture and appliances at home. So many words you must be able to memorize. Yes.. you must be able to say each name of the things. Actually it's the exercise you need to do in Unit 9. You need to sort all the things by writing them in each column given in your book. I know, it will be such a boring activity if you only write and write. It's easier if you do it in groups and in a game. This game is not in the Teacher's Book. I just made it. Lol..
So I printed all the names of the furniture and appliances. I also printed: Kitchen, Living Room, Dining Room, Bathroom, Bedroom. I made 5 sets.






After this game, you all must write on the column in your book. It's much easier, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your lovely comments. Thanks so much.