Tuesday, October 15, 2013

How Do You Spell It?

Hi guys,

I am ALWAYS inspired by good things that I encounter along the way. This time I was inspired by a Spelling Bee Competition that my youngest daughter joined last Saturday in one of the outstanding English course in Cirebon. My daughter can speak English quite well. She can listen and understand English words and she can reply to all sentences and questions. However, she can't write down the words. At her age, she can only manage to write 3-letter words. And she's still confused between Indonesian and English spelling and pronunciation.
 
Starting from today, I am going to give a Spelling Time to all of you, my students. Before we begin the class or at the end of the class, I am going to say 10 words and you need to spell them by writing them on the paper. It will take only 5-7 minutes.

 I made this little booklet for you to write down all the words you hear.
 

Inside, there are 10 pieces of paper. They are enough for 20 meetings.



Get ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your lovely comments. Thanks so much.